Why Tauranga Boys' College?
- Guiding ‘boys’ aged between 13 and 18 to be ‘good men’.
- Tauranga is one of New Zealand’s safest and sunniest cities.
- Dedicated caring International staff and teachers.
- Graduating International Students progress to University in New Zealand, Australia, Berkley, UK and USA.
- Specialist English Language courses with small classes, IELTS classes also available.
- Intensive English Preparation class (3 hours per day at no extra cost).
- Excellent sporting and outdoor education opportunities (learn to scuba dive, climb, kayak and kite-surf).
- School of choice for students who want to reach the top both academically and sporting.
Tauranga Boys’ College strives to create a strong academic purpose for young men. We are committed to the values and traditions of academic achievement at the highest level. Tauranga Boys’ College students regularly lead the region in scholastic achievement, particularly in the National Scholarship Examinations. We also maintain a strong performance comparative to similar boys’ schools in New Zealand.