Computer Use Policy
- Click to download the Student Information Technology Use Policy document
- Click to be forwarded to the "Bring Your Own Device" registration page
- Click to review the devices able to be brought on to the College Campus
- Click to review the responsibilites of the student and the College
The overriding concerns of Tauranga Boys' College with respect to electronic data are:
- The safety and progress of the students in our care
- The safety of our staff
- The public image of the school
- Compliance with the Laws of New Zealand
This policy is designed to protect students, staff and public.
- All computers on the Tauranga Boys’ College campus are the responsibility of Tauranga Boys’ College for the duration of their time within the campus boundary.
- All data contained on computers within the Tauranga Boys’ College campus are the responsibility of Tauranga Boys’ College. The responsibility of the integrity of the data is up to individual user- do back ups regularly.
It should be noted:
- All electronic information / data within the domains “tbc.school.nz” and "taurangaboyscollege.school.nz" or contained within the boundary of the Tauranga Boys’ College campus, is monitored.
- At any time, any member of the Tauranga Boys College staff may inspect, intercept, open or gain access to electronic data within the domain “tbc.school.nz” or based on machines contained within the boundary of the Tauranga Boys’ College campus.