Enrol at TBC
Tauranga Boys’ College has an Enrolment Scheme in place, and selection for entry to the school is based on the Ministry of Education enrolment regulations. It enrols students according to the provisions of Section 11D of the Education Act 1989 and the Education Amendment Act (No 3).
In Zone Enrolment for 2023
* Due to our significant roll growth, please be aware that senior subject and junior option choices will be limited for any incoming 2023 enrolments. The processing of enrolment applications may also take longer, please ensure that you have attached all of the required documents with your online enrolment application or it will be unable to be processed.
Click the button below to enrol for 2023. There will be some information to read first.
The following documents are required to be attached with your application.
- A copy of the student's birth certificate or passport
- The student's most recent school report including assessment grades
- The student's NZQA record of learning (for students enrolling in Year 12 or 13).
- Proof of permanent residence within the school zone. This can be either a sale and purchase agreement, a current long-term tenancy agreement or a recent household power, telephone or rates account that clearly shows the account holder’s name (parent/caregivers) and the address.
Year 9 Class and Option Information is online for you to read when you complete the enrolment form and options selection form.
It can also be found here Year 9 Class and Option Information
Year 10 - 13 enrolments for 2023 will be contacted via e-mail by the Academic Tutor of that year level regarding their subject selection.
Out of Zone Enrolment Applications for 2023 (all year levels) - THESE ARE CLOSED
Enrolments for 2024 (all year levels) these do not open until Monday 17th July, 2023
Any enrolment enquiries should be directed to the Enrolment Officer at Tauranga Boys’ College on 07 578 4029.