Welcome to Tauranga Boys' College International
Study in New Zealand
Tauranga Boys' College aims to be "Best for Boys" by being dedicated exclusively to meeting the educational, social and developmental needs of boys as they journey from boyhood to manhood.
Our unwavering focus is on being better than before. We have a commitment to continuous improvement as we challenge our boys to strive for excellence in academic, sporting and cultural activities in a male context. Boys are challenged to enquire and to reflect on their actions, and to be motivated to achieve their potential. We provide a supportive environment with strong leadership, clear direction, and high expectations.
We are proud of our schools traditions and its heritage, whilst being firmly focused on preparing our young men to face the challenges of the future. I invite you as an International Student to be part of our College and its future and therfore look forward to meeting you.
I wish to warmly welcome you to Tauranga Boys' College.
As the Director of International Students, I consider the happiness, safety and welfare of all our students to be of paramount importance. Students have personalised on-call support available to them anytime day or night.
I look forward to helping you strive towards creating a strong academic purpose and will do everything to ensure that the academic, co-curricular and social aspects of both school and home life are as rewarding as possible.
Contact Annette Roff
Phone: +64 7 578 4029 ext 271
Mrs Julie Cole
Mrs Danielle Wilson
Mrs Sophie Smith
Mrs Julie Rabone
Mrs Susan Chote
Why Choose Tauranga Boys' College...
- Guiding ‘boys’ aged between 13 and 18 to be ‘good men’.
- Tauranga is one of New Zealand’s safest and sunniest cities.
- Dedicated caring International staff and teachers.
- Graduating International Students progress to University in New Zealand, Australia, Berkley, UK and USA.
- Specialist English Language courses with small classes, IELTS classes also available.
- Intensive English Preparation class (3 hours per day at no extra cost).
- Excellent sporting and outdoor education opportunities (learn to scuba dive, climb, kayak and kite-surf).
- School of choice for students who want to reach the top both academically and sporting.
View our ERO Report