We welcome your enrolment, please follow the process below and any issues please feel free to mail i[email protected]
STEP 1: Apply
- Complete our on-line application form, include a copy of passport I.D. page, a copy of the students's most
resent school report (translated in English), copy of certificate of immunisation and a letter of introduction.
- Your application is reviewed and you or your agent will be notified when a decision is made.
- Student may be required to have an enrolment interview on Skype or Wechat.
- AEAS Testing
International applicants, for whom English is a second language, must sit an entrance test administered by AEAS if they are applying for long term study. AEAS test results provide detail regarding the student’s English language proficiency and their general ability. The AEAS Report will be considered alongside other information provided by the family when reviewing the student’s application.
AEAS Testing is available around the world, and students can register online. Alternatively, your agent will be able to assist you with the registration process. A copy of the student’s AEAS Report must be included with enrolment applications.
For further information about AEAS testing, please CLICK HERE or email [email protected]
Here For Enrolment Form
STEP 2: Payment and Visa
- If accepted, an invoice will be issued along with an Offer of Place letter.
- Once payment is received, we will issue a receipt of payment and a Confirmed Offer of Place. This is required
for student visa application to Immigration New Zealand.
- We use Flywire for payment please CLICK HERE
STEP 3: Homestay and Flights
- School Homestay Manager will arrange homestay accommodation if requested.
- Accommodation must be approved by the school prior to the student's arrival to ensure it is compliant with
the Code of Practice.
- Your accommodation arrangements are released once we receive your flight details.
- Homestay Profile sent once payment has been received and arrival details confirmed.
STEP 4: Arrival
- You will need to have comprehensive Travel and Medical Insurance before you arrive. We can do this for you if
you request it.
- If you are staying in accommodation arranged by the school, we can organise to collect you at the airport if you
request this. You will be collected by an approved Shuttle Service. Your host family will help you get to school
for the first day.
- We have an orientation program that will teach you everything you need to know about the school and how to
maximise your time here.
- We will help you to get your school uniform and shoes if required.